They both die at the end [electronic resource] / Adam Silvera.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062457813 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062457810 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : HarperCollins Publishers, 2017. [United States] : HarperCollins Publishers, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:||On September 5, a little after midnight, Death-Cast calls Mateo Torrez and Rufus Emeterio to give them some bad news: They're going to die today. Mateo and Rufus are total strangers, but, for different reasons, they're both looking to make a new friend on their End Day. The good news: There's an app for that. It's called the Last Friend, and through it, Rufus and Mateo are about to meet up for one last great adventure-to live a lifetime in a single day. In the tradition of Before I Fall and If I Stay, They Both Die at the End is a tour de force from acclaimed author Adam Silvera, whose debut, More Happy Than Not.|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.