Girls of paper and fire / Natasha Ngan ; foreword by James Patterson.
- 10 of 23 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Douglas Library of Hebron.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Douglas Library of Hebron||YA FIC NGA (Text to phone)||33400142825440||Young Adult New Fiction||Checked out||01/23/2019|
- ISBN: 9780316561365 (hc)
- ISBN: 0316561363 (hc)
- ISBN: 9780316452205 (international tpb)
- ISBN: 0316452203 (international tpb)
- Physical Description: 385 pages : illustration ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Boston : JIMMY Patterson Books, an imprint of Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
"When Lei, seventeen, is stolen from her home to become one of nine Paper Girls, the Demon King's concubines, she proves to be more fire than paper." -- (Source of summary not specified)
Each year, eight beautiful girls are chosen as Paper Girls to serve the king. It's the highest honor they could hope for... and the most cruel. But this year, there's a ninth girl... and she's made of fire. Lei is a member of the lowest and most oppressed class in Ikhara. She's forced to go with the royal guards after her golden eyes pique the king's interest. Forced to learn the skills and charm that befit being a king's consort, Lei does the unthinkable-- she falls in love. As an explosive plot threatens the very foundation of Ikhara, Lei must decide just how far she's willing to go for justice and revenge. -- adapted from jacket
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.