Jedi Academy / by Jeffrey Brown.
- 75 of 86 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Douglas Library of Hebron.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Douglas Library of Hebron||J FIC BRO (Text to phone)||33400134171290||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Douglas Library of Hebron||J FIC BRO (Text to phone)||33400147159662||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||06/25/2021|
- ISBN: 9780545505178
- ISBN: 0545505178
- ISBN: 9780545609999 (paperback : school market)
- ISBN: 0545609992 (paperback : school market)
- ISBN: 1480635014 : PBD
- ISBN: 9780876175804
- ISBN: 0876175809
- Physical Description: 160 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Inc., 
"My whole life I planned on going to pilot school like the rest of my friends--then I got rejected! Along came a little green guy named Yoda who invited me to Jedi Academy. Now I'm at a school with aliens, robots, and lightsaber-wielding bullies who can lift things with their minds! How am I supposed to compete with that? As if starting middle school wasn't hard enough..." The story of Roan Novachez, Jedi Academy student, is told through comics, journal entries, letters, doodles, and newspaper clippings.
Nutmeg Award Winner, Elementary, 2016.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Life on other planets > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Cartoons and comics.
Star wars fiction.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.